Sunday, January 1, 2012

Random Pictures

Here are some fun pictures of my precious family. They are a nifty bunch!!!


I have a rule about eating in the kitchen or as I sometimes say on the hard floor. Luke loves to push the limits and sit on the carpet with his feet on the hard floor. He is too funny!

We borrowed a plasma car from a neighbor. What a fun toy!!! The kids tied it to Drew's trike and road around and around our backyard. They had the greatest time with it. I think someday we might get one. We all could ride it, from Luke to Travis.


These two love their bath time.

New hair cuts! Luke's first (not counting trims around the ears.)

These beads Memaw sent are so fun. We love them!!!

Luke has discovered the ipod. His favorite app is a piano one. I have to remember it's not a baby toy!

We LOVE pomegranates!!! Bria was excited to try using chopsticks. My parents have a tree and we were thrilled to get the fruit off it. Delicious!

No comments: