We had a fun Halloween. Here's a quick peek.
Drew made this great hat at school. I love it!
Bria was beautiful as Snow White. We couldn't find her sparkly red shoes though.
Harry Potter and Ron Weasley were a great duo.
Captain Zap ready for action!
Here are the crazys!
Don't worry, I'll protect you!
Our little angel!
Ready for the school carnival.
Gavin and Spencer sold popcorn balls on their shift.
Drew loves pumpkin bowling.
Check out these great disguises the boys won!
Drew, you are way too cute!!!
My precious pumpkins with their pumpkins.
Bria is so strong!
Luke's first time carving a pumpkin.
This feels gross!
Mmmm, I can't wait to taste those seeds!
Three little jack-o-lanters sitting in a row....
No Luke, you can't wear that trick-or-treating!
Super Luke!!!
Read, set, CANDY!!!
Popcorn was the highlight of the night for Luke.
And the cotton candy was Bria's favorite part.
Drew is the best at making these awful faces!
The boys joined the youth dance for a minute before we headed home for the night.
No comments:
Post a Comment