Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas 2011

We had a nice Christmas here at home. We got up before 5, but not for the usual reasons on Christmas morning. Spencer came in with another one of his bad earaches. I'm 85% sure it was an ear infection, but thanks to a priesthood blessing and my Christmas present of essential oils, I started doctoring him right away and he eventually got over the discomfort enough to enjoy Christmas. That was a Christmas miracle! 

Luke and Bria seem to have the same taste this year. I should have got them identical gifts so they wouldn't keep fighting over them! This phone is one of the coveted items.

It was a hero factory Christmas!

Hero factory transport.

My own microscope! Science is so cool! 

My own legos!

Memaw's blankets are the best!

So pretty!!! 

Check out my awesome straw glasses!

Watch out, I've got the hammer of Thor!

Luke is sitting on a super DI find- $5 instead of $60!

Bria's new favorite bike too!

My very own juggling balls, yipee!

Pop rocks all over the table? SCORE!!!

 Sound asleep with my groovy girl after a full Christmas day.

No comments: