Thursday, April 16, 2009

Show your Work Night

"Mom, I love Show your Work Night.  It's my favorite thing ever!"  Tonight I got to spend the evening with Spencer at his Montessori school.  I had so much fun watching him do his work.  His teacher told me that he is a highly motivated kid and he helps motivate others.  Spencer jumped right in to his lesson folder tonight, passing off several lessons as I watched.  He didn't actually need to work on anything specific, just have fun and show me around, but he got right down to business.  His teacher, Miss Jill, said that's just how he tackles school.  He moves from one task to another like a man on a mission.  We feel so blessed to be able to send Spencer to this school.  It was an answer to prayer and has been a wonderful experience!  Spencer, I love you bud.  Keep learning and having fun!!!

3 comments:

G'Lenn said...

Wish I could have soon you work

Alice said...

Good job Spencer! Keep up the good work and you will be a scientist in no time! :)

Unknown said...

I wish I could have seen you do all that speedy work. Great job Spencer!