Drew recently got to go on a field trip with his pre-school class. He asked me if I would "help him go." I was thrilled to be able to spend this special day with Drew.
We started off the day with a fire alarm so we got to see the buses arrive.
Drew was so excited to ride on a real school bus!
We raced these cars down lots of different tracks.
I never knew what great motorcycle noises Drew can make!
Drew loves going through car washes so this trike car wash was really fun for him.
My own personal chef made a pizza for me to try.
He loved shopping at the market.
What an exciting race car!
Lost in the noodle forest.
Whoosh! Catch the scarves as they float down.
The 3 story climber we explored was very cool.
Thanks for taking me along with you on this super fun field trip. We had a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment