Sunday, June 28, 2009

Our Garden

We planted our garden on June 15th, which is the day the pros say is safe here in Flag. Drew had fun helping with his little wheel barrow.
This double stroller is amazing. It has hauled all kinds of things. I've even used it to take people dinner before. Here it is being put to good gardening use hauling soil.
The boys had a great time helping spread the soil.
Bria even helped! She sat in the dirt and spread it around by throwing it. She had lots of fun too!
I didn't get a picture of the finished garden, I'll try to remember to add that soon.

1 comment:

Alice said...

I can't wait to see the finished product...or taste it. :) Looks like fun and those double strollers are good for lots of things aren't they? Too bad, they aren't that great at keeping kids in them. :) Maybe someday.