The other day Bria was sitting on the kitchen floor when out of the corner of my eye I saw her pick something up and start to put it in her mouth. I shrieked and she flung it away from her, but not before taking a taste. I thought it might be a piece of black thread. Boy was I wrong!!! Even though it took me a minute to find it, I knew what it was because she had a spider leg at the corner of her mouth. Bria, that is most definitely NOT OK!
2 comments:
Bria...I agree with your mother! That is terrifyingly disgusting!!! Please do not do that again! :) I hope it was dead first, because the thought of a moving leg on her lip makes the image more horrifying! Yuck!
Just deep fry the bug and it is a delicacy in China.
Post a Comment