Sunday, December 30, 2012

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was a Mexican Fiesta this year! We had a great time at the Campbell's eating my favorite kind of food. I asked Travis if he missed the turkey dinner and he said, "No, Thanksgiving is about being with family, and pie." I couldn't agree more! (Although I do enjoy turkey dinners.)

We played games, (at least some of us did,) and opened a little prize every few minutes. It felt like Christmas! We came home with a calendar, clay, coloring books, flashlights, treats, sparkling cider, balloons, fancy pens, puzzles and I don't know what else!


It was the best to see all the cousins. We love our wonderful families! I just wish we could be with everyone else more often too!



Target at about 9 PM on Thanksgiving

Travis and I went to see Life of Pi and then did a little pre Black Friday shopping. Crazy, I know. But it was actually really fun going with Travis. We had fun just watching the madness. We didn't really have our hearts set on anything and it's a good thing because it was nuts. I do wish I could have found those $20 king size bed sheets....We even got to fill out a questionnaire for a master's student at ASU studying sociollagy while we stood in line. It was cool to do something out of the norm. Now that was a date night I doubt we'll repeat any time soon!

No comments: