Saturday, February 21, 2009

Playtime at the library

Drew and Bria have been going to play at the library every week. Drew calls it his little school. He has a great time dressing up, cooking in the kitchen and building things. We have a great library that puts on lots of fun events for the kids.

Bria loves to chew on whatever she can get her hands on.

Drew does art every week. This week it was stamps.

We have so much fun playing together!!!

Let the musical chaos begin!

Bria loves anything that makes noise when she shakes it.

At the end of each playtime, it's tradition for Drew to go through the tunnel. He never wants to play with it until the end.

Wow! Look at that cool tower!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad Bria and Drew found a cool library to hang out at. I hope they read books there too.

Alice said...

Looks like fun! I can't believe how much Bria has changed in just 2 months. She is such a little princess. Drew reminds me of Mason, busily playing.

We love to read your posts. Keep them coming!

I like your background too...:) Good taste!