Spencer and I got to go cross country skiing today with the other kindergartners at his school. We both loved it! Spencer said his favorite part was just the way we ski. He loved using the poles to propel himself forward. It was a beautiful day for playing outside; partially cloudy and about 50 degrees out. We skied through lots of pines and aspens and had a great time with all those cute kids. After the first loop we ate lunch and hurried out again to get as much play time in as we could before loading the bus. Of course I forgot my camera, but other than that it was purely delightful!!!
3 comments:
How fun! It is amazing that you are still in snow country. Carter just said yesterday that it felt like a beautiful spring day. I would like another snow storm and then be spring. :)
Spender look at all the new things you are learning and seeing this winter. I have loved seeing the snow and it was fun playing in it that day when we cleaned off the drive way and tried to make a snow fort?...We desided that snow fort making was up to your dad....
oh my word, I spelled Spencer wrong in the last comment. I do know how to spell once in a while but then other days watch out........love you Spencer.
Post a Comment