Wednesday, November 19, 2008

More wood

We've been going to get wood whenever Travis has the chance.  With Memaw's help we can load up the van in about an hour.  It's not as much fun as loading the uhaul with Alice and her kids, but hopefully we'll be warm this winter!!!  This is very possibly the last load we'll be getting this winter!  Travis is just so busy and gone so much.  Spencer has been earning 100 pennies (way more exciting than 1 dollar) every time we go out.  Drew earns as many pennies as he can grab while I am counting out Spencer's.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those boys are sure good helpers. We need to find a stop on the way up from Mesa to fill the truck with wood when we go north. I think unless you got some hard wood you will burn up the pine and need more before it gets warm. Actually it has been warm down here with highs above 85 for 3 days and lows in mid 50s.

Alice said...

Can we earn pennies the next time we come to help? :) I am sure I can grab a lot while you count out Spencer's. :)